BioImage Analyst & Microscopist graduate/postdoc position
We are recruiting a highly motivated candidate for the Confocal Microscopy Unit at the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) in Madrid – Spain
Place of employment: Confocal Microscopy Unit Spanish National Cancer research Centre (CNIO) Madrid, Spain, http://www.cnio.es/ing/index.asp
• Providing support to users of confocal microscopes during acquisition, processing and analysis of image data
• Development of new methods and tools for image processing, analysis and High Content Analysis.
• Performing statistical analysis support of image data using.
• Graduate/postdoc eager to work with microscopes and to contribute to biomedical applications
• IT skills including SW development, e.g. in MATLAB, ImageJ, JAVA or Python.
• Knowledge of image analysis and microscopy, especially advanced optical microscopic techniques (confocal and multiphoton microscopy) appropriate training will be provided.
• Ability to work independently and learn permanently.
• Flexibility and strong communication skills for effective collaboration with research teams and users.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Participation in relevant short-term courses and congresses.
• Possibility to be directly involved in scientific research.
• Friendly and creative environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter, with the reference TSMIC5, explaining your motivation and suitability for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org, more info: http://www.cnio.es/es/empleo/ofertas-amp.asp?codigo=1872